The Board wants to remind producers that if you did not set up milk test results notifications in the new MMS system, you have NOT been receiving emailed test results. All producers should be receiving their results directly by email to ensure the quickest communication.
The process is relatively simply and described below:
- Sign into your producer MMS account from our website or click HERE. If you do not remember your password, please use the ‘forgot password’ function.
- Click on the “Test Results” dropdown on the left side of the screen, then select “Producer Test Notification”.
- Then click on “create” and in the pop up window:
- Enter the email address you want test results emailed too.
- Select the box that states, “Notify whenever new test results are processed and available online” (ignore the ‘test type’)
- Then click save.
- This can be repeated for multiple email addresses if more than one person needs to receive the milk quality test results.
- This enables all new test results to be emailed directly to the subscribed email address.