To ensure no interruption in receiving your VOLUME & TEST RESULT emails; we highly recommend that you add the following 2 email addresses to your Safe Senders List:
· Volumes (emails): BCHandheld@BCMilk.com
· Test Result (emails) DONOTREPLY@BCMilk.com
If you have suddenly stopped receiving your emails, please check your Spam and Junk Mail folders; if they are not there please contact Kelly Harris at 604.854.4479.
For your reference please see examples for steps to take to add an email addresses to your Safe Senders List:
Hotmail – Add the address to your contacts:
1. Click on “Options in the upper right corner of your Hotmail screen
2. Then click the link for “Safe and Blocked Senders” in the body of the page under June email.
3. Click the “Safe Senders” link and enter the email address you want to whitelist
4. Click “Add” to put it on your list.
Gmail – Add the address to your contacts:
1. Select Spam folder
2. Select Gmail message
3. Click Add to Contacts
4. Click on Report not spam box in top left of Gmail message
5. A box will pop up lower left of your screen with the following message Conversation unmarked as Spam and moved to your Inbox
Outlook – Add the address to your safe senders:
1. Select Actions from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
2. Select Junk E-mail.
3. Select Junk E-mail Options…
4. Click the Safe Sender tab.
5. Click Add.
6. Type in the email address you wish to add to your safe sender list.
7. Click OK.
For more information please see: